DVBLink for HDPVR RC1 Update
We have had reports of problems with the Sleep/Standby mode with the RC1 and also problems with the “Needs manual power cycle”. We are releasing an update of the RC1 DLL with the following improvements:
- Fixed standby mode, now stops the acquisition properly.
- Fixed the “Needs manual power cycle” looping message.
- Fixed the idle after start-up and after getting out of standby.
- Removed the “Acquisition restored” message when getting out of idle mode.
- Stop “Dvblink server” service, you can do that by openning the “Dvblink Server Configuration Tool”.
- Overwrite the HDPVRBridge.dll located in Sources\HDPVR and the one in Templates\Sources\HDPVRBridge\
- Start “Dvblink server” service (just close Dvblink Server Configuration Tool
Note: This DLL has a timebomb that expires on 2009/06/18. By then we will have released a new version.