DVBLink for Colossus 4.0 Beta 1
After months of patience, you can new download the first version of DVBLink for Colossus 4!
DVBLink v4 products have a lot new features, improvements and fixes over previous version. The most notable of them are:
- More intuitive and easier Windows MediaCenter setup
- Support of up to 8 virtual tuners in Windows MediaCenter
- Web based DVBLink server configuration
- New DVBLink Connect! Server with support for live TV, timer scheduling and EPG on Android, IPhone, IPad and Windows Mobile devices
- DVBLink Boxee client that enables watching live TV on Linux and Mac computers as well as in Boxee Box itself
- DVBLink Remote API, which can be used to create 3rd party DVBLink clients
Please be aware that the announced beta version is not a finished product, but is fully functional. In case of problems, please consult the DVBLink for Colossus forum for help.
Because DVBLink for Colossus 1.0 was never released out of beta, all current licensed users had a free license upgrade to 4.0.